Why This Heavy-Duty Airlock Valve?
The HDX offers the heaviest gauge rotor vane stock of any competing product, extra thick endplates, flanges and housing walls, along with outboard mounted oversized bearings that are prelubricated and permanently sealed to ensure low maintenance and prolonged life.
- Heaviest gauge rotor vane stock
- Extra thick endplates, flanges and housing walls
- Outboard mounted oversized bearings, prelubricated and permanently sealed
To minimize costly maintenance and down-time, the Meyer PRO-TEC Seal is an enhanced Inflated Shaft Seal specifically designed for use in very abrasive, positive pressure pneumatic conveying applications.
HDX Heavy Duty Extra-Tough Drop-Thru Features
The HDX is available with:
- 6-vane or 8-vane rotor design
- Square or round flange housing with:
- Cast iron
- 304/316 stainless steel, or
- Ni-hard construction
Maximum Operating Temperature: 1,000°F
Materials: Dry Free-Flowing Including:
Corrosive, Hygroscopic, Abrasive
- Available in fourteen sizes from 4×4 through 36×36
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
- Larger diameter shafts for less deflection and optimum torque deliver
- Permanently sealed bearings ensure protection from contamination
- Special rotor designs including coatings, polishing, shallow pockets and closed end to specifically match your application
- Cast iron or stainless steel housings are standard providing maximum structural stability with optional cast materials available including; inconel, hastelloy, cast steel or aluminum
- Housing coating options include hard chrome, nickel, Teflon, tungsten carbide, chrome carbide and plasma
Contact us today to learn more.