If you are in an industry that requires high temperature and pressure, the HDX Heavy-Duty Extra-Tough Drop-Thru rotary airlock valves for dust collectors are designed to withstand high temperatures and pressure differentials up to 22 psi. This legendary high-pressure gate valve design sets the standard by which all others in the industry are measured.
Why This Heavy-Duty Airlock Valve?
HDX heavy-duty valves offer the heaviest gauge rotor vane stock of any competing product, extra-thick endplates, flanges and housing walls, along with outboard mounted oversized bearings that are pre-lubricated and permanently sealed to ensure low maintenance and prolonged life compared to other heavy-duty gate valves.
- Heaviest gauge rotor vane stock of any dust collector valves
- Extra thick endplates, flanges and housing walls
- Outboard mounted oversized bearings, pre-lubricated and permanently sealed
To minimize costly maintenance and down-time, the Meyer PRO-TEC Seal is an enhanced Inflated Shaft Seal specifically designed for use in very abrasive, positive pressure pneumatic conveying applications.
HDX Heavy-Duty Extra-Tough Drop-Thru Features
The HDX rotary airlock for dust collectors is available with:
- 6-vane or 8-vane rotor design
- Square or round flange housing with:
- Cast iron
- NFPA-68 & 69 Certified
- 304/316 stainless steel, or
- Ni-hard construction
Maximum Operating Temperature: 1,000°F
Materials: Dry Free-Flowing Including:
Corrosive, Hygroscopic, Abrasive
- Available in fourteen sizes from 4×4 through 36×36
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
- Larger diameter shafts for less deflection and optimum torque deliver
- Permanently sealed bearings ensure protection from contamination
- Special rotor designs including coatings, polishing, shallow pockets and closed-end to specifically match your application
- Cast iron or stainless steel housings are standard providing maximum structural stability with optional cast materials available including; Inconel®, Hastelloy®, cast steel or aluminum
- Housing coating options include hard chrome, nickel, Teflon®, tungsten carbide, chrome carbide and plasma
Contact us today to learn more.