Meyer FV Fabricated rotary airlock valves are especially suited to handle large volumes of light to medium density products including large irregular material typically found in dust collection and low-pressure pneumatic systems. These valves are available in carbon steel, stainless steel, or abrasion-resistant steel as an economical solution. The precision cut and welded valves feature flange type bearings, ribbed housing and headplates, with replaceable neoprene, Viton™, or urethane sealstrips.
Maximum Operating Temperature: 150°F
Materials: Light to Medium Density Products:
Chips, Flakes, Strips, Lumps
- Four standard sizes with custom sizes available to meet your system requirements
- Oversized flange assures valve stability
- Fabricated carbon steel, stainless steel, or abrasion resistant steel construction to meet your specific application
- Flange type bearings for extended valve life
- Replaceable neoprene, Viton™ or urethane sealstrips for maximum sealing
- Optional seal or packing available for special applications
- Reinforced rotor with inter blade gussets insuring vane rigidity
Contact us today to learn more.