Heavy Duty Side Entry
The HDSE Heavy Duty Side Entry Drop-Thru rotary airlock valves are designed for applications involving relatively large particles that cannot be reduced by the shearing action between the rotor blades and the housing at the inlet. They are also suitable for applications where small fines produced by the shearing action could cause damage to the system or create hazards. The built-in “V” shaped product inlet reduces the shearing to a single point virtually eliminating product degradation.
Maximum Operating Temperature: 400°F
Materials: Dry Free-Flowing Food Grade or
Contamination Sensitive Powders
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
- Rugged cast iron or stainless steel construction provides maximum
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
- 8-Vane open-end beveled rotor standard
- Integral mounting feet for easy installation
- Full taper inlet throat opening for maximum material flow to rotor pockets
Contact us today to learn more.