Ideal for Pollution Control Across Many Industries
The UDV Universal Duty Valve is designed for economical and reliable material metering and airlock service.
Ideal for pollution control applications in the following industries:
The UDV valve works beneath dust collectors and cyclone separators where temperatures do not exceed 350°F and pressure differentials are less than 7 PSI.
The UDV valves are available with:
- Square or round flanges
- They feature rugged castings and larger shaft diameters than the competition
Maximum Operating Temperature: 350°F
Materials: Dry Free Flowing Mildly Abrasive
- Available in five sizes from 6 through 14
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
8-Vane open-end rotor
- Full flow throat design permits maximum flow to rotor pocket
- Oversize shaft diameters reduce deflection for maximum torque
- Rugged cast iron construction or stainless steel provides maximum structural stability
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
Application-specific options including speed switches, motors, drives, and accessories
- Externally replaceable packing with split compression design
Contact us today to learn more.