It’s Compact, Streamlined, Quiet, Cost-Effective and easy to install.
- Reduces maintenance by eliminating side-mounted sprockets and chain
- Up to 25% more efficient than conventional worm reducer and chain drive
- No need for chain guards from exposed moving parts and pinch points
- Torque arm located between the valve and the speed reducer, reducing the footprint size of the package
- Easily change the speed of rotation when paired with a variable speed controller. Typical ratios are 10:1 with special designs to 20:1
- NFPA: 68, 69, 654
Maximum Temp: Up to 750°F
Materials: Dry Free-Flowing Including Abrasive
Contact us today to learn more.