The HDBT Heavy-Duty Blow-Thru rotary airlock valves are ideal for the Pneumatic Conveying of free-flowing material in food, grain, chemical, milling, baking, plastics, and pharmaceutical applications. These rotary air control valve units are uniquely designed to handle non-abrasive powders and where the product requires an assist in clearing the rotor vane pockets. The HDBT rotary air valve design is especially suited for low headroom installations and retrofit applications.
Maximum Operating Temperature: 400°F
Materials: Dry Fine Free-Flowing Non-Abrasive
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
- Rugged cast iron or stainless steel construction provides maximum
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
- 8-Vane open-end beveled rotor standard
- Integral mounting feet for easy installation
- Full taper inlet throat opening for maximum material flow to rotor pockets
Contact us today to learn more.