The Kwik-Klean® rotary airlock valves are designed for fast and simple disassembly and re-assembly, allowing for quick inspection, clean-up and maintenance without the use of tools or removal of the valve from service. The valves use hand-tightened fasteners to secure the headplate to the housing. With the headplate and rotor conveniently removed, the entire housing interior is accessible. Reassembly takes just minutes and internal clearances are automatically reestablished every time.
The valves are available in different design levels incorporating cast iron, stainless steel or polished sanitary construction.
Maximum Operating Temperature: 750°F
Materials: Pellets, Chips, Flakes, Cubes
- Available in five sizes from 4×4 through 12×12
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
- Cast iron, 304 SS or 316 SS housings are standard providing maximum structural stability
- Direct drive splined coupling for ease of assembly
- Available with packing and U-cup teflon seals
- Tool-Free hand fasteners for rotor removal and regular inspections
- Sanitary and electro polishing optional for dairy and pharmaceutical requirements
- Permanently sealed bearings ensure protection from contamination
- Special rotor designs including coatings, polishing and shallow pocket to specifically match your application
- Housing coating options include nickel and teflon
- Four levels of construction