The Meyer Pressure Line Diverter is designed for positive sealing and dependable switching of material flow in pressurized conveying lines. Material from a single source may be diverted into two separate legs. The actuation of the switching leg can be accomplished with air, electric, or manual actuators. Efficient up to 15 PSI pressure differentials, superior quality internal sealing system virtually eliminates leakage or pressure drops. Operates in any position and in any series.
Meyer Pressure Line Diverters are a compact design and are easily serviced through quick access side plates without removal of the unit from the system. Cast Iron or stainless steel construction options are available.
Operates in any position, and in series to serve multiple locations
- Cast iron construction is standard, stainless steel optional
- High torque actuator for vacuum systems electric actuator or manual
- Compact design
- Low pressure drop — constant velocity through valve
- Fully warranted and guaranteed
- Class 150 Round flange connections
- Stainless steel flap with urethane seal standard
- Available with rotary air actuator for pressure systems
Request a Free Consultation
|Typical Airflow||94 SCFM||200 SCFM||400 SCFM||500 SCFM||740 SCFM|