The Meyer HDXP Heavy-Duty, NFPA design valves are custom-applied units to your specific application. Meyer engineers review the application and evaluate the design based on KST values for the material, temperature, pressure, and ambient conditions. Units can be built-in cast iron, stainless, and cast steel to match the specific NFPA requirements. Special XP switches, controls, and motors are also added as needed to match the installation environment. Each valve is uniquely built and documented. The Meyer HDXP is ideally suited for all your NFPA installations.
Contact us today to learn more.
Pressure Rating: 15 PSI
Maximum Operating Temperature: 500°F
Materials: Dry Free-Flowing Semi-Abrasive
Pneumatic Conveying, Blending, Dust Collection, Drying, Pollution Control, Weighing, Mixing, Feeding
Paper,Grain, Coal, Textile, Food, Petrochemical, Power, Mining
- Available in fourteen sizes from 4×4 through 22×22
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
- Larger diameter shafts for less deflection and optimum torque delivery
- Permanently sealed bearings ensure protection from contamination
- Full flow throat design permits maximum flow to rotor pocket
- Cast iron or stainless steel housings are standard providing maximum structural stability with optional cast materials available including; Inconel®, Hastelloy®, or cast steel
- Housing coating options include hard chrome, nickel, Teflon®, tungsten carbide, chrome carbide, and plasma