The HP High-Pressure rotary airlock valves are specifically designed for high-pressure plastic conveying systems where non-abrasive continuous material feed is required. The valves feature thicker ribbed housings and flanges especially suited for 50 PSI systems. Headplates feature a proprietary shaft bearing and rotor seal design minimizing air leakage. High pressure rotor design, including oversized shaft and blade materials, keep shaft deflection to a minimum.
Maximum Operating Temperature: 200°F
Materials: Non-Abrasive Powders and Granular
- Available in six sizes 6″ through 20″
- Standard venting ensuring proper material flow
- Housing options include hard coat aluminum and stainless steel
- Stainless steel rotor is standard
- Proprietary shaft bearing and rotor seal design minimizes air leakage