Heavy Duty Pellet Valve
The HDPV Heavy Duty Pellet rotary airlock valves are specially designed with offset inlet and discharge openings to reduce product shearing while permitting an even flow of pellets and chip materials into each rotor pocket. The design uses a slide gate to control the flow of pellets through the side inlet and into the rotor.
The HDPV eliminates serious jamming problems experienced with standard rotary airlocks by having the material enter the pocket from the side through a “V” type inlet and exiting through the bottom. This design is especially beneficial in handling pellets, chips, flakes and cubes resulting in reduced pocket degradation.
Maximum Operating Temperature: 750°F
Materials: Pellets, Chips, Flakes, Cubes
- Offset side inlet and discharge provides optimal material product flow
- Round flange
- Optional adjustable slide gate for optimal material feed rate control
- “V” Type inlet throat minimizes product shearing and degradation
- Housing vent connection improves valve efficiency
- Rugged corrosion resistant cast stainless steel construction provides maximum structural stability
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
- 8-Vane open end rotor standard for optimal air seal and product feed
Request a Free Consultation