Automatic interim flow control in powder/bulk handling systems
Meyer Air-Operated Dust Tight Slide Gates add an extra dimension of control to bulk material handling systems. Designed for use in free-flowing solids, granules or powder form, they can be installed to control flow from outlets of hoppers, silos, mixers, screw conveyors, truck train or ship load-out systems, etc.
Built of sturdy welded steel, Meyer Slide Gates provide long life and dependable service. They are economical in cost and easily installed. Completely dust-tight when installed, they require no or minimum caulking.
Special construction materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, abrasion resistant metals and special coatings are available.
System and gate-size related air cylinders open and shut the gates at a flip of a switch. Limit switches can be provided to indicate slide position.
Meyer Slide Gates are available in sizes to fit standard square flange patterns of Meyer Airlock Feeders. Sizes to fit special requirements are also available.
- Heavy Gauge Mild Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Slide Strips for Smooth Operation
- 250 PSI, JIC-NEPA Air Cylinder & Accessories
- NEMA 4 Solenoid Valve (Expl. Prf. Optional)
- Air Filter, Regulator and Lubricator
- Flow Control Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Self Cleaning, Cylindrical Slide Plate Guides Mounted Beyond Material Flow Path
- Complete Piping, and Wiring, Pre-tested for Installation-ready Operation