The DDV Dust Duty Valves are designed to provide a low-cost airlock solution for simple dust collection under baghouses and cyclones, handling materials that are dry and mildly abrasive.
A Meyer rotary airlock feeder, the Dust Duty Valve design is uniquely suited for low-pressure applications where a quality air seal is necessary in light duty non-abrasive dust collection applications.
The DDV valves are available in sizes 6 through 14 with square or round housings to match most collector discharge flanges.
Maximum Operating Temperature: 350°F
Materials: Dry Free Flowing Mildly Abrasive
- Available in five sizes from 6 through 14
- Maintenance-Free direct drive at 22 RPM
- 8-Vane open end rotor – beveled edge
- Replaceable urethane sealstrips (optional)
- Cast iron or stainless steel machined housings and endplates
- C-Face standard motor
- Round or square flange assures system capabilities
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
- Externally replaceable packing with split compression design