Strength matters in the steel industry, especially when it comes to steel handling equipment. That’s why it’s essential for the steel mill industry to have bulk material processing and handling equipment it can count on to deliver the strongest possible results. Meyer Industrial has been serving the steel mill sector for years. We have been providing the best equipment solutions for our customers’ bulk handling and processing needs that also meet the requirements set by the Environmental Protection Agency and other regulatory bodies. Our durable steel material handling equipment and our extensive expertise make us one of the leading steel mill processing equipment manufacturers in the industry.
Steel Mill Equipment Solutions
We’re unique among steel mill bulk processing equipment suppliers because of the depth of what we offer. No other manufacturers come close to matching the full line of bulk materials handling and processing equipment solutions provided by Meyer Industrial. What’s more, our customers in the steel mill sector count on us to deliver solutions for virtually any bulk material processing needs.
Our solutions for the steel mill industry include:
- Rotary airlock feeders: Our feeders are designed to handle oxides, grinding dust and other highly abrasive materials.
- Flap gate valves: These are some of the most important bulk handling solutions in a steel mill, controlling the flow of materials while preventing air leakage.
- Screw pumps: Used to feed pulverized materials into a pneumatic conveying line, the design of these units makes them ideal where other dilute phase feeders have failed.
- Slide gates: Our slide gates are robust enough to handle everything from dust to ¼-inch coarse-grain granulated material without clogging.
- Gravity diverters: These complement material handling equipment in a steel plant by directing product flow from a single source to multiple destinations.
- Blower packages: Built to the highest standards of quality and performance, these units are perfect for pneumatic conveying of bulk materials.
- Plug valves: Providing straight flowthrough of materials, these are critical for conveying in many industrial settings.
In addition to our equipment solutions, Meyer Industrial serves the steel mill industry with our expert repair services for bulk material handling and processing equipment. Our skilled technicians can help keep equipment in service for as long as possible, minimizing downtime and increasing productivity.
Contact Meyer Industrial Today
The combination of skill and experience that Meyer Industrial brings to this sector makes us the complete one-stop-shop for steel mill bulk material processing and handling needs. Take a look at what we have to offer and find out what Meyer Industrial can do to help provide added strength to your business.